SweetieSong EZD-100ST Pocket Fetal Doppler 3MZ Probe, Baby Heart Monitor
NOTE: This fetal doppler is only available for medical professional customers' purchase. Contact our sales team at email@example.com if you are a medical professional.
The SweetieSong Pocket Fetal Dopplers detect baby's heartbeat as early as 12 weeks into the pregnancy. SweetieSong Fetal Dopplers are trusted by top hospitals in US for their Prenatal Care.
- The Sweetiesong EZD-100ST Pocket Fetal Doppler is a hand-held obstetrical unit.
- It contains components of an ultrasonic signal transmitter and receiver, analog signals processing unit, FHR calculating unit, LCD display control unit etc.
- The Sweetiesong EZD-100ST Pocket Fetal Doppler is a high-performance model with (fetal heart rate) LCD digital display.
- It features 3 modes, including real-time FHR display mode, averaged FHR display mode, and manual mode. It has audio output and can be connected to earphone or recorder with audio input.
- They use standard 2XAA 1.5 V alkaline battery.
Best time to start using Fetal Doppler is 16 weeks into pregnancy. Although some may detect a heartbeat as early as 8 to 12 weeks. 16 weeks is the suggested time to begin usage with the Sweetie Song EZD-100ST device. Each week, as the baby grows stronger, it will be easier to hear the heartbeat.
With a compact and durable design, Sweetie Song EZD-100ST offers 3 display modes. The built-in speaker with volume control and bright LCD backlit display made so easy to locate the baby position and start to enjoy. It will automatically shut off after a minute of non-use .
We recommend liberal use of a lubricating gel to reduce the static caused by moving the monitor around on the belly (gel is included).
- This fetal heart monitor works best after 14-16 weeks of pregnancy
- The baby heart monitor needs to be in contact with your skin through the gel
- Normal fetal heartbeat is 120-160 beats per min
- This baby heart doppler is not meant for diagnosing any conditions and you should consult a medical professional with any serious concerns.
Share this Product
Great! This is my second one! My old one I got was 7 years ago and packed away deep in my storage unit! I was very happy to find this one still being sold! I would recommend this to every women who wants to hear their babies heartbeat at home!
A great buy
If you’re not on the heavier side this is a great thing to have. Where I’m heavier before pregnancy it’s harder to find my baby even at 19 weeks. I will admit though it made me happy when I finally did find my baby. This product takes patience and understanding so if you buy this remember you will not always find your baby so don’t ever get discouraged. Also make sure you buy a big bottle of aloe because the gel that comes with this is so small. Overall I love this doppler kit.