Easy@Home Fingertip Pulse Oximeter SpO2 Blood Oxygen Saturation Meter and Heart Rate Monitor, Rotatable OLED Display with Batteries Included, Portable Lanyard and Carrying Package-EHP035
- ✅Accurate and Reliable: Heart Rate Monitor, SpO2, Pulse Rate, and Pulse Intensity can be accurately measured within 8 seconds. Shows the reading in waveforms (plethysmograph) and numbers, plus bar graph to give visual indication of any irregularities or abnormalities such as a weak heartbeat.
- ✅EASY TO USE: insert finger into the rubber of pulse oximeter, and press the “ON” button. Very suitable for those who need to measure and monitor oxygen saturation, pulse rate, heart rate and heart rhythm such as: climbers, hikers, skiers, cyclists. Remember to keep still when measuring.
- ✅Multi-Direction and Multi-Mode Display: brighter sharper quality OLED display screen technology; shows reading in four directions according to your viewing preference. Seven display modes to meet various needs. Hold down the power button to adjust to any of the 10 brightness level options available.
- ✅Low Power Consumption: 2 AAA batteries can be used continuously for more than 24 hours. Within 8 seconds of nonuse, power will be turned off automatically for power saving.
- ✅NOTE: This oximeter is for sports or aviation use only and is NOT intended for medical use. What You will Receive in the Package: One fingertip pulse oximeter (EHP035); One lanyard; One carrying package; Two AAA batteries; 12-month warranty and US technical telephone support.
Share this Product
- carrying pouch
- family member
We have used this product only to measure blood oxygen and pulse and it works. But instructions are complicated; it would have been helpful if they had been written in a more succinct and clear way for those who don't need to utilize all the product's capabilities.
The oximeter is easy to use and the instructions are not only clear but educational as well. The company was so easy to work with, I would not hesitate to order from them again and again.
So far the product has been easy to use. It was bought for a sick family member. It's pretty quick with the results and even comes with a little carrying pouch. Great value!