Easy@Home 50 Ovulation Strips & 20 Early Pregnancy Tests & One Basal Body Thermometer & 70 Urine Cups - Accurate Fertility Tracker OPK with Free APP - 50LH+20HCG+BBT EZTB-S-521C
Normaler Preis $ 26.99
- 🌷 Easy@Home ovulation predictor kit makes trying to conceive(TTC) much easier by helping you get pregnant easily and naturally. This combo includes 50 ovulation test, 20 pregnancy tests, one digital basal thermometer & 70 urine cups for early detection. 4 reliable solutions within one kit, see the bigger picture in your TTC journey with the kit.
- 🌷 LH Tests Detect Fertility & Cycle Irregularities: Easy@Home ovulation test strips give women trying to conceive a greater chance of tracking their LH & hCG hormone levels and predicting their most fertile days, even if their cycle lengths vary. Together use with the Easy@Home basal temperature for ovulation, you can pinpoint your fertile window more easily and accurately by both predicting (LH strips) and confirming (basal thermometer).
- 🌷 HcG Strips over 99% Accurate: Easy@Home pregnancy tests are over 99% accurate at detecting pregnancy starting from the day of your missed period. Quick readings and no evaporation lines. The ideal sensitivity level allows you to test early and confidently.
- 🌷 Quick and Sensitive BBT: Easy@Home basal thermometer has high sensitivity to 1/100th degree. It only takes about 60 seconds for result. Easily recall your last measured temperature in memory. Choose between Fahrenheit and Celsius. Note: When "℉" or "℃" starts flashing with Lo on display, Easy@Home basal thermometer is then ready for use. This does not mean the battery low.
- 🌷 Powered by Premom App: Simply scan and log your LH tests in the app, and get real-time ovulation prediction. Entering your basal body temperature manually with Premom App. Unlimited storage available with free Premom account. The Premom App will chart your LH and BBT data and draw shifts digitally. Women with PCOS, irregular cycles, multiple surges, and those with hard-to-recognize surges can all benefit from the smart algorithm of the app.
Diesen Artikel teilen