SweetieSong 100S6 Heartbeat Baby Monitor, 3MHz Probe, Premium Package
The SweetieSong EZD-100S6 Pocket Fetal Doppler lets you listen to and record your baby's heartbeat at home as early as 12 weeks into your pregnancy!
- A SENSE OF JOY and COMFORT to connect and bond with your baby early on with Sweetie Song Baby Heartbeat Monitor by listening unborn baby's heartbeat, kicks and moves. FDA and CE Approved
- EASY: 3-button design for easy to use at home; The built-in speaker with volume control and backlit LCD display help to find the baby position quickly and easily as early as 12 weeks; Best time for use Best timefor use is 16 weeks into pregnancy.
- 3 Display mode on backlit LCD display; Built-in clear speaker with volume control and earphone port available for listening quietly; Automatic shut off function after 1-minute preserves batteries. (Battery is included)
- PACKAGE: Premium package design for a perfect pregnancy gift. Compact design and Easy to Carry.
- SAFE and NON-Invasive. Our Guarantee- We are so confident that you will love this product that we offer a 3 months Hassle Free Money back or PRODUCT REPLACEMENT Guarantee.
Experience the joy of hearing your baby’s heartbeat and movement
From your own home you can hear the comforting sounds of your baby in the womb. Best time for use is 16 weeks into pregnancy. Although some may detect a heartbeat as early as 8 to 12 weeks.16 weeks is the suggested time to begin usage with your Sweetie Song EZD-100S6 pocket fetal doppler device. Each week, as the baby grows stronger, it will be easier to hear the heartbeat.
Sweetie Song Baby Heartbeat Monitor Has It All to Please Parents
With a compact and durable design, Sweetie Song EZD-100S6 pocket fetal doppler offers 3 display modes. The built-in speaker with volume control and bright LCD backlit display made so easy for you to locate your baby position and start to enjoy. It will automatically shut off after a minute of non-use for your convenience.
We recommend liberal use of a lubricating gel to reduce the static caused by moving the monitor around on the belly (gel is included).
- This fetal heart monitor works best after 14-16 weeks of pregnancy even though some may detect a heartbeat as early as 8 to 12 weeks.
- The baby heart monitor needs to be in contact with your skin through the gel
- Normal fetal heartbeat is 120-160 beats per min
- This baby heart doppler is not meant for diagnosing any conditions and you should consult a medical professional with any serious concerns.
Share this Product
The FHR Doppler came quick! The Doppler was easy to use and.we found the heartbeat with a little searching. Just wish the ultrasound gel was larger than sample size, as it's hard to find in any store.
So far, so good, great product!
Easy to use
Super easy to use. We found the baby’s heartbeat right away at 12 weeks.
Doesn't work properly
I was looking forward to showing my Husband the heartbeat, I can hear it however it does not say the #. it just leaves --- so we are unable to see the speed. It also doesn't show the heart on the top right blinking. Very disappointed.
Dear Momtobe, We are so sorry to hear of your disappointment, and would love the opportunity to help! Please check what Mode you have selected, it will show on the top left corner of the LCD screen; if you are in Mode 3, you will need to press the Backlight button for an FHR reading to display - this will take an average for you. For real time FHR readings, you can press the Mode button until you see a 1 on the top left corner, this is Mode 1. Our Customer Service Team is here to offer support and ensure you are 100% satisfied and successful with your purchase. Please reach out to our team to discuss any questions or concerns you may have, we are always happy to help. Best Regards, Alexis Customer Service Team Easy Healthcare Corporation 855.822.6999 M-F 9am-5pm CST
Still can't use it
But, I'm only 7 weeks along.. I cannot wait to hear baby B's heartbeat