Areta CLIA Waived Strep A Swab Test Kit, 25 Tests in Bottle, Rapid Strep Throat or Pharyngitis Test ARST-100
The CLIA Waived Areta Strep A Kit offers 25 Tests that are quick and accurate to screen for strep throat or pharyngitis.
The Areta Strep A Rapid Test Strip is a qualitative, lateral flow immunoassay for the detection of Strep A ohydrate antigen in a throat swab.
This strep throat test has an antibody specific to Strep A ohydrate antigen is coated on the test line region of the strip. The extracted throat swab specimen reacts with an antibody to Strep A that is coated onto particles.The mixture migrates up the membrane to react with the antibody to Strep A on the membrane and generates a red line in the test region. The presence of this red line in the test region indicates a positive result, while its absence indicates a negative result. To serve as a pedural control, a red line will always appear in the control region if the test has been performed properly. If a red control line does not appear, the test result is not valid.
- Detects group A streptococcal antigens to diagnose pharyngitis and strep throat
- Includes positive and negative control samples to help interpret results
- 510k cleared and CLIA Waived
- Easy to read colored band results
- Specificity: 98.4%, Sensitivity: 95.0%
- 25 tests in a kit
- Test results takes 10 - 20 minutes
Share this Product