Easy@Home Single Panel Marijuana/THC Urine Drug Test EDTH-114
You will receive:5 Pack Individual Easy@Home Single Panel Marijuana Drug Test Kits in a Value Package for lower cost.
- ★ ACCURATE: More than 99% accurate in detecting specific drugs according to the designated cut-off levels; Same science used as Lab screening test;
- ★ EASY AND CLEAR: Just remove the cap and dip the test into urine sample for only 10 seconds; Read the result in 5 minutes, not later; Clear and bold line appears quickly. It is negative if 2 lines appear and is positive if only control line appears. The negative result as quick as 1 minute. NOTE: A very faint test line still means a negative result.
- ★ CLEARED BY FDA 510(k) for Home Use (OTC Use), CLIA Waived for professional use; Same science used as Lab screening test; FDA recommended cutoff level: THC - 50 ng/mL;
- ★ VALUE PACKAGE for lower cost. Ideal for: Home drug testing/Work place testing /School/college/university drug testing/Criminal justice/Law enforcement drug testing/Substance abuse rehabilitation centers;
- ★ GUARANTEE and USER: 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed; Contact our experienced and professional customer service by calling 1-855-822-6999 or email us for any questions you may have. IDEAL FOR: Workplace/ Teens screening at home / Pain Clinics/ Rehab Center / Criminal justice & Law enforcement/ Lab screening test; Refund or returns are acceptable by brand owner,who is dedicated to be the best home use tests provider.
Product No.: 114
Share this Product
I have tested using these twice, the first test was a hot sample midstream and immersed test strip in sample for 10 secs and read at 5 mins and control line was solid and pretty bright but test line was solid and faint but it says as long as the line is present it’s a pass so I did another test a day later as I had read the sample needed to be room temp and this time the control line was again solid and bright but test line was even more faint than first test the day before but solid. I’m not sure if I’m doing something wrong or it has to do with how hydrated I was as I consume about 60-80 ozs of water daily but from my understanding regardless of how faint the line is as long as it’s present it’s a pass I assume, thanks for an easy test to use
Thank you for sharing. Samples are important. Reduce your liquid intake for a couple hours for best samples. T lines an vary, but if they appear at 5 minutes ( faint or dark ) this should be considered negative or passing result. To learn more about testing and how to interpret, please reach out directly. In the meantime, enjoy this demo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c7LXTSmT1M&t=24s Warm Regards, Laura Customer Service Team Easy Healthcare Corporation 1.855.822.6999 M-F 9am-5pm CST
Tested two strips, fresh out of box and unwrapped; mid-stream urine dip for approx 10 seconds to saturate strip. Immediately started seeing a faint line on both C and T. Waited full 5 mins; results already appearing halfway through . Had my suspicions after 5 mins to test a control strip. Filled clean cup with warm water and tested another strip; both lines appeared again, dark and at same speed. Shouldn’t control line malfunction with non-urine sample? I don’t know what to think! Please help, this is important that I get an accurate result.
Thank you for your review. We understand your concerns and would like you to reach out directly for a personalized resolution. In the meantime, please know to read the results at 5 minutes. Also, water should not be used to test. It may show a C line sense it is saturated with liquid, but the accuracy of the T line would be compromised. If you are questioning the darkness of the original tests or saturation all the way through. Let us know when reaching out. Warm Regards, Laura Customer Service Team
I bought 10 thc at home test strips for 9.99!!!! Perfect condition accurate information and fast delivery
Great product..easy to use.. accurate.. great price and quick shipping.!!
I found this to be a good and reliable product. I use this product before I apply for any new job.