Easy@Home Deluxe Fingertip Pulse Oximeter OLED Display #EHP50D1
The Easy@Home Fingertip Pulse Oximeter allows you to quickly find your SpO2 and pulse rate. You only need to push one button to use it. It's 510(K) cleared product. Take measurements anytime, anywhere.
OLED Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Features
- Easy@Home Pulse Oximeter is used to measure and monitor your pulse, pulse strength and blood oxygen level (SpO2). Show the reading in numbers as well as the waveforms (plethysmograph) and bar graph to give visual indication of the irregular, weak heartbeat or incorrect reading.
- Luxury Dual-Color OLED 4 direction displays with waveforms (plethysmograph) and bar graph to see the result from any direction easily. One button touch for setting and last display mode saved after power off.
- Easy and Convenient One Button Operation, Auto power-off after 5 Seconds. Adjustable brightness for both indoor and outdoor environment
- Super fast, accurate measurements of SpO2 and pulse rate by digital processing. Fits all child to adult sized fingers.
- This oximeter is NOT intended for medical use and it is for sport and aviation use only. It comes with elegant carrying case and Neck/wrist cord; Batteries last for 1000's of Readings. And battery is included.
NOTE: This oximeter is NOT intended for medical use and it is for sport and aviation use only.
- Carrying case
- Neck/Wrist cord
- User manual
Share this Product
Easy to use Seems accurate Fair price
This is the 2nd Fingertip Pulse Oximetrr I’ve purchased. I use it to always know my heart rate. I now have 1 upstairs and downstairs. I will be purchasing another to keep at work.
It is a good product. The OLED display is very clear and easy to read in any direction. heart rate and Oximeter reading are accurate, much better than my watch heart rate monitor which sometime works sometime not. I am planning to buy more.
I am very happy with the device! Other device I have could not see readout in sunny day outside. This device is great all around.
This is great to have in any household.. and just about anywhere. It's small enough to fit in a handbag. Monitors heart rate and breathing. I love it!!