Jumper Angelsounds Fetal Doppler 100S5 Baby Heart Monitor
Listen to and record your unborn child's heartbeats, kicks, and hiccups from the comfort of your home! This fetal doppler can be used from as early as 12 weeks into the pregnancy!
This model differs from the Jumper Angelsounds Fetal Doppler 100S in that:
- It has an LCD screen that shows the heart rate
- It has a loudspeaker base so that the whole family can gather around and listen
- It is more compact and easier to travel with
Includes: Main unit, earbuds with 35mm jack, USB cable, audio cable, lanyard, 9V alkaline battery, user's manual (Note: This package does not include ultrasound gel. However, water or oil can be used in its place.)
- The doppler works the best after 14-16 weeks of pregnancy
- The doppler needs to be in contact with the skin through the gel, water, or oil
- The normal heart rate of an unborn child is 120-160 beats per minute. This device is not meant for any diagnosis and you should consult your doctor with any concerns.
Share this Product