Angelsounds Fetal Doppler (100B 2.5Mhz baby heart monitor) with Rechargeable Battery
Listen to and record your unborn child's heartbeats, kicks, and hiccups from the comfort of your home! This fetal doppler can be used from as early as 12 weeks into your pregnancy!
Fetal Heart Rate Monitor Features
- A blue backlit LCD display
- Built-in speaker with volume control
- Includes a rechargeable battery
- A waterproof probe
Main unit, 2.5MHz waterproof obstetrical probe, ultrasound gel,1 NiHm rechargeable battery, 1 AC charger (110V only), and user manual
- The doppler works the best after 14-16 weeks of pregnancy
- The doppler needs to be in contact with the skin through the gel
- The normal heart rate of an unborn child is 120-160 beats per minute
- This device is not meant for diagnosing any conditions and you should consult a medical professional with any concerns.
- FDA Cleared and CE Approved
Share this Product