Clearance - Easy@Home 15 Ovulation & 5 Pregnancy Test Strips Kit (15LH + 5 HCG) - EXPIRES 3/31/2021
About the Product:
- EXPIRES 3/31/2021
- Specially designed for “trying to conceive” women to get pregnant naturally: These Easy@Home ovulation tests give women a greater chance of predicting their most fertile days, even if their cycle lengths vary. Pregnancy tests can tell pregnancy sooner than a missed period. The Easy@Home 15 Ovulation Test Strips and 5 Pregnancy Test Strips Kit are supported by the FREE Premom Ovulation Predictor App.
- Helping to track your ovulation progression, the ovulation test strips also minimize the chances of missing your LH surge. Levels of hCG as low as 25 mIU/ml (FDA standard, For USA and Canada only) can be detected in 5 minutes. Results are 99% accurate.
- Easy to test: simply dip the test in your urine until the dye rises into the result window (approximately 5-10 seconds).
- Easy to read: Ovulation tests -- a test line as dark or darker than the control line indicates a positive result; Pregnancy tests -- two lines means pregnant and one line means not pregnant.
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed: Contact our experienced and professional customer service by calling 1-855-822-6999 or email us with any questions you may have. Refunds or returns are acceptable by brand owner, who is dedicated to being the best provider of home health tests.
- All tests FDA approved and over 99.8% accuracy
- Easy to use
- Could work days before your missed period
- Earliest detection, greatest sensitivity level - 25 mIU/mL(FDA standard, For USA and Canada only)
15 Individual Easy@Home LH Ovulation Test Strips and 5 individual Easy@Home Pregnancy Test Strips
Detects the presence of human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG), which appears in urine very early in pregnancy. Regardless of the technical language, this test works just like most other pregnancy tests out there. It measures the levels of the pregnancy hormone human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) in your urine. This hormone is produced by the cells of the embryo that will later form the placenta. The level of HCG starts to increase from its basal level of less than 5 mIU/mL directly after implantation, and doubles about each 48 hours during the first weeks of pregnancy.
Share this Product