Easy@Home Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor-FDA Cleared #EBP-017
- "Monitor your Blood Pressure with Easy At Home". Easy@Home EBP-017 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor measures blood pressure along with pulse rate with the automatic easy-to-use one-button measuring technique. FDA cleared for OTC Use. ** Our Guarantee- We are so confident that you will love this product that we offer a 2 years Hassle Free PRODUCT REPLACEMENT Guarantee. **
- NOTE: To assure the accurate reading, please elevate your wrist to keep the Blood Pressure monitor at the same level as your heart when taking the measurement. Also, it is recommended to rest for 5 minutes before measuring.
- Advanced 5 Level Blood Pressure Classification and Irregular Heartbeat (arrhythmia) Indicator alert the user the abnormality; Easy-to-read Large Backlit LCD display shows Systolic blood pressure, Diastolic blood pressure and Pulse Rate on one screen; Easy-to-read Large Backlit LCD display shows Systolic blood pressure, Diastolic blood pressure and Pulse Rate on one screen.
- Holds up to 60 readings with detailed time stamps. Intelligently calculates the average of your last three readings and displays them in the memory.
- Comfort Fit CuffCuff size (5.31-8.46 inch) with Over-pressure protection makes users comfortable and stressless. Portable, compact and No-Wire design makes it easy to carry. The Carry Case and 2XAAA Batteries are included.
- FDA Cleared for OTC use
- Easy-to-read Large Backlit LCD display
- Holds up to 60 readings with detailed timestamps
- Intelligently calculates the average of your last three readings and displays them in the memory
- Comfort fitting cuff with over-pressure protection
- Portable, compact and wireless design makes for easy carrying
- Carry Case
- 2 AAA Batteries
We are so confident that you will love this product that we offer a 2-year Hassle-Free PRODUCT REPLACEMENT Guarantee
Share this Product
Unit doesn't work....
I have tried both of my wrists plus my husband tried it - we never get anything but "E 1" errors. Going back to the standard arm cuff - those work!
Marcia I am sorry to hear that. A wrist BP monitor can be just as precise as long as you isolate the vein. Make sure to place the monitor one inch below the base of your write using the diagram on the strap. Your hand should be parallel with your heart while taking a reading. Any error message should be explained in the manual. If not applicable, please contact us directly so we can resolve. Warm Regards, Laura Easy Healthcare Corporation Customer Service 1.855.822.6999 M-F 9am-5pm CST
Easy to use... Great for
Easy to use... Great for travel... Seems very accurate ...