Areta 10 Parameter (10SG) Urinalysis Reagent Test Strips 100 Pack
10 parameter urinalysis reagent test strips are useful for screening diabetes, liver diseases, hemolytic diseases, urogenital, and kidney disorders.The package contains one bottle, which contains 100 Areta test strips.
10 Parameters: The Easy@Home Areta Urinalysis Reagent Strips provide fast and accurate testing for the following parameters: Glucose, Bilirubin, Ketone, Specific Gravity, Blood, pH, Protein, Urobilinogen, Nitrite, and Leukocytes in urine.
- FDA and Health Canada approved
- Bulk Quantity Discount Available
- Easily test at home
- Nitrites: may be a sign of urinary tract infection or other infection.
- Leukocytes: aka white blood cells. Also indicates presence of infection.
- Glucose: the most common test for diabetes.
- pH: measures urine acidity, associated with higher risk for kidney stones.
- Protein: (albumin): tests for kidney function.
- Ketones: caused by disorders of increased metabolism and also by unbalanced diets such as high protein/low carb, anorexia, or fasting.
- Specific gravity: evaluates the body's water balance and urine concentration.
- Blood: can result from infection, injury, inflammation, kidney stones, or cancer.
- Bilirubin: could indicate liver or gallbladder problems such as gallstones, hepatitis, cirrhosis, or tumors.
- Urobilinogen: checks for liver disease.
- These Test Strips have a 3-month shelf-life after opening. Please select a smaller quantity if you are unable to use them all in that time.
- Expiration date may vary depending on the batch.
Share this Product