Areta 10 Parameter (10SG) Urinalysis Reagent Test Strips 100 Pack
10 parameter urinalysis reagent test strips are useful for screening diabetes, liver diseases, hemolytic diseases, urogenital, and kidney disorders.The package contains one bottle, which contains 100 Areta test strips.
10 Parameters: The Areta Urinalysis Reagent Strips provide fast and accurate testing for the following parameters: Glucose, Bilirubin, Ketone, Specific Gravity, Blood, pH, Protein, Urobilinogen, Nitrite, and Leukocytes in urine.
- FDA 510(K) cleared and Health Canada approved
- Bulk Quantity Discount Available
- Easily test at home
- Nitrites: may be a sign of urinary tract infection or other infection.
- Leukocytes: aka white blood cells. Also indicates presence of infection.
- Glucose: the most common test for diabetes.
- pH: measures urine acidity, associated with higher risk for kidney stones.
- Protein: (albumin): tests for kidney function.
- Ketones: caused by disorders of increased metabolism and also by unbalanced diets such as high protein/low carb, anorexia, or fasting.
- Specific gravity: evaluates the body's water balance and urine concentration.
- Blood: can result from infection, injury, inflammation, kidney stones, or cancer.
- Bilirubin: could indicate liver or gallbladder problems such as gallstones, hepatitis, cirrhosis, or tumors.
- Urobilinogen: checks for liver disease.
- These Test Strips have a 3-month shelf-life after opening. Please select a smaller quantity if you are unable to use them all in that time.
- Expiration date may vary depending on the batch.
Share this Product
These strips work like they should. No problems, seem to be accurate.
Sadly the print on the leaflet and container is SO small it's difficult to work with when you are trying to read the strips.
Thank you for your feedback. We have all of our instruction manuals available on our website, here is a link to our instruction manual, you can enlarge it for easier reading: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0579/9417/files/Easy_home_Urine_Test_Insert.pdf?3637 Please reach out to our Customer Service Team for any further assistance, we are always happy to help, and want all of our customers to be satisfied and successful with their purchase. Best Regards, Alexis Customer Service Team Easy Healthcare Corporation
Very helpful. Saves me trip to ER. Accurate most time. Only questionable is first test for WBC. Stays normal for about 5 seconds then switches to + 3. Other tests right on immediately.
I can not tell you how much money I have saved by using these strips when it comes to lab work being done. I took the bottle to my doctor, so he could see if it was appropriate to use, which he advised it was. He clearly reminded me that once I opened the bottle it had a shelf life of about 90 days. I use this once a day to check my urine and to see if my kidneys are dumping Ketones. This beats having to spend 28.00 each week at the doctors office just to check my Ketones.