SweetieSong EZD-100S6 Heartbeat Baby Monitor, 3MHz Probe, Premium Package
The SweetieSong EZD-100S6 Pocket Fetal Dopplers detect baby's heartbeat as early as 12 weeks into the pregnancy!
- COMFORT to connect and bond with baby early on with Sweetie Song Baby Heartbeat Monitor by listening unborn baby's heartbeat, kicks and moves. 510k cleared and CE Approved
- EASY: 3-button design for easy to use; The built-in speaker with volume control and backlit LCD display help to find the baby position quickly and easily as early as 12 weeks; Best time for use Best timefor use is 16 weeks into pregnancy.
- 3 Display mode on backlit LCD display; Built-in clear speaker with volume control and earphone port available for listening quietly; Automatic shut off function after 1-minute preserves batteries. (Battery is included)
- PACKAGE: Premium package design for a perfect pregnancy gift. Compact design and Easy to Carry.
- SAFE and NON-Invasive. Our Guarantee- We are so confident that you will love this product that we offer a 3 months Hassle Free Money back or PRODUCT REPLACEMENT Guarantee.
Best time for use is 16 weeks into pregnancy. Although some may detect a heartbeat as early as 8 to 12 weeks. 16 weeks is the suggested time to begin usage with your Sweetie Song EZD-100S6 device. Each week, as the baby grows stronger, it will be easier to hear the heartbeat.
With a compact and durable design, Sweetie Song EZD-100S6 offers 3 display modes. The built-in speaker with volume control and bright LCD backlit display made it easy to locate the baby position. It will automatically shut off after a minute of non-use.
We recommend liberal use of a lubricating gel to reduce the static caused by moving the monitor around on the belly (gel is included).
- This fetal heart monitor works best after 14-16 weeks of pregnancy even though some may detect a heartbeat as early as 8 to 12 weeks.
- The baby heart monitor needs to be in contact with your skin through the gel
- Normal fetal heartbeat is 120-160 beats per min
- This baby heart doppler is not meant for diagnosing any conditions and you should consult a medical professional with any serious concerns.
Partager ce produit