SweetieSong 100S6 Heartbeat Baby Monitor, 3MHz Probe, Premium Package
The SweetieSong EZD-100S6 Pocket Fetal Dopplers detect baby's heartbeat as early as 12 weeks into the pregnancy!
- COMFORT to connect and bond with baby early on with Sweetie Song Baby Heartbeat Monitor by listening unborn baby's heartbeat, kicks and moves. 510k cleared and CE Approved
- EASY: 3-button design for easy to use; The built-in speaker with volume control and backlit LCD display help to find the baby position quickly and easily as early as 12 weeks; Best time for use Best timefor use is 16 weeks into pregnancy.
- 3 Display mode on backlit LCD display; Built-in clear speaker with volume control and earphone port available for listening quietly; Automatic shut off function after 1-minute preserves batteries. (Battery is included)
- PACKAGE: Premium package design for a perfect pregnancy gift. Compact design and Easy to Carry.
- SAFE and NON-Invasive. Our Guarantee- We are so confident that you will love this product that we offer a 3 months Hassle Free Money back or PRODUCT REPLACEMENT Guarantee.
Best time for use is 16 weeks into pregnancy. Although some may detect a heartbeat as early as 8 to 12 weeks. 16 weeks is the suggested time to begin usage with your Sweetie Song EZD-100S6 device. Each week, as the baby grows stronger, it will be easier to hear the heartbeat.
With a compact and durable design, Sweetie Song EZD-100S6 offers 3 display modes. The built-in speaker with volume control and bright LCD backlit display made it easy to locate the baby position. It will automatically shut off after a minute of non-use.
We recommend liberal use of a lubricating gel to reduce the static caused by moving the monitor around on the belly (gel is included).
- This fetal heart monitor works best after 14-16 weeks of pregnancy even though some may detect a heartbeat as early as 8 to 12 weeks.
- The baby heart monitor needs to be in contact with your skin through the gel
- Normal fetal heartbeat is 120-160 beats per min
- This baby heart doppler is not meant for diagnosing any conditions and you should consult a medical professional with any serious concerns.
Partager ce produit
I bought this item when my husband and I first got pregnant but unfortunately had a miscarriage. We are now pregnant again and I can finally use it, but the LCD screen is broken. I cannot read the FHR at all and this machine is new. Not pleased with my purchase at all.
Dear Valued Customer, I am so sorry for your experience. May I ask how the screen displays when you try to detect FHR? Please make sure the probe is placed in the correct position, if the baby moves a lot, it may affect the detection and the probe may fail to catch a signal. If you believe there is a quality issue with the item, please feel free to contact our customer service team directly, we will further investigate and provide you with a proper solution. Best regards, Scarlett Customer Service Team Easy Healthcare Corporation
I found my babies heart beat at 9/10 weeks its great i love it.
With this Doppler you can definitely hear the baby’s heartbeat. It took me until about 14 weeks before I could hear the heart and this is my third child.
Tried this product at 10 weeks and it was hit or miss with finding heartbeat (which is normal because baby is small). Once I was 12 weeks, I could find it almost immediately.
I got this at 11 weeks and I could hear clearly the beats perfectly. It gave me the peace of mind I needed. A must buy!