SweetieSong 100S6 Heartbeat Baby Monitor, 3MHz Probe, Premium Package
The SweetieSong EZD-100S6 Pocket Fetal Dopplers detect baby's heartbeat as early as 12 weeks into the pregnancy!
- COMFORT to connect and bond with baby early on with Sweetie Song Baby Heartbeat Monitor by listening unborn baby's heartbeat, kicks and moves. 510k cleared and CE Approved
- EASY: 3-button design for easy to use; The built-in speaker with volume control and backlit LCD display help to find the baby position quickly and easily as early as 12 weeks; Best time for use Best timefor use is 16 weeks into pregnancy.
- 3 Display mode on backlit LCD display; Built-in clear speaker with volume control and earphone port available for listening quietly; Automatic shut off function after 1-minute preserves batteries. (Battery is included)
- PACKAGE: Premium package design for a perfect pregnancy gift. Compact design and Easy to Carry.
- SAFE and NON-Invasive. Our Guarantee- We are so confident that you will love this product that we offer a 3 months Hassle Free Money back or PRODUCT REPLACEMENT Guarantee.
Best time for use is 16 weeks into pregnancy. Although some may detect a heartbeat as early as 8 to 12 weeks. 16 weeks is the suggested time to begin usage with your Sweetie Song EZD-100S6 device. Each week, as the baby grows stronger, it will be easier to hear the heartbeat.
With a compact and durable design, Sweetie Song EZD-100S6 offers 3 display modes. The built-in speaker with volume control and bright LCD backlit display made it easy to locate the baby position. It will automatically shut off after a minute of non-use.
We recommend liberal use of a lubricating gel to reduce the static caused by moving the monitor around on the belly (gel is included).
- This fetal heart monitor works best after 14-16 weeks of pregnancy even though some may detect a heartbeat as early as 8 to 12 weeks.
- The baby heart monitor needs to be in contact with your skin through the gel
- Normal fetal heartbeat is 120-160 beats per min
- This baby heart doppler is not meant for diagnosing any conditions and you should consult a medical professional with any serious concerns.
Partager ce produit
Found the heartbeat at 11 weeks!
Found the heartbeat at 11 weeks! Love this device. It brings me peace of mind after my miscarriage.
Doesn't work properly
I was looking forward to showing my Husband the heartbeat, I can hear it however it does not say the #. it just leaves --- so we are unable to see the speed. It also doesn't show the heart on the top right blinking. Very disappointed.
Dear Momtobe, We are so sorry to hear of your disappointment, and would love the opportunity to help! Please check what Mode you have selected, it will show on the top left corner of the LCD screen; if you are in Mode 3, you will need to press the Backlight button for an FHR reading to display - this will take an average for you. For real time FHR readings, you can press the Mode button until you see a 1 on the top left corner, this is Mode 1. Our Customer Service Team is here to offer support and ensure you are 100% satisfied and successful with your purchase. Please reach out to our team to discuss any questions or concerns you may have, we are always happy to help. Best Regards, Alexis Customer Service Team Easy Healthcare Corporation 855.822.6999 M-F 9am-5pm CST
Still can't use it
But, I'm only 7 weeks along.. I cannot wait to hear baby B's heartbeat
Listen & Record Your Babies Heartbeats!
I am a few weeks into my pregnancy, so the heartbeat isn't quite there yet. I purchased this for when I get bigger, so I can be able to hear and record my little ones! I have put it together and messed around with it, it works fairly well as a stand-alone, so I am impressed. You get everything pictured. From the actual device, to the belly gel. It even comes equipped with batteries!! The quality of it is very good. Heavy enough to prove quality, that is sure. All in all, a wonderful buy, especially for us new mamas out here wanting to record and take note of every little thing! I simply can't wait to put this thing to good use!
Just Infatuated With This!
I am currently 32 weeks pregnant. This is my third pregnancy. As an expectant mother, there is always a worry in the back of my mind that baby is not okay. Although my checkups prove that baby is healthy and growing, there is still always that doubt. This fetal heart monitor has been my savior. Not to mention just how smitten I am that I can hear my baby's heart beat any time I want. It is so easy to use, and it is just the best first experience. This heart monitor comes with a manual, batteries, the monitor, and gel. It is very easy to put together. A tip I would suggest is to insert the cord into the bottom of the monitor firmly. It is a bit difficult at first, but not hard to manage. It stays together without issue afterward. There are only three buttons on the front of this: power, display light, and monitor level (1-3). The volume control is located on the side. Using the monitor is fairly easy. I applied gel to the wand and placed it on the left side of my stock closer to my belly button. It was almost instant that I heard my baby's heart beat. My baby moved around a lot so it was a tasking trying to find his heart again, but this worked every time. The monitor I chose to keep on monitor 1. It shows real time heart beat. Baby's heart averaged anywhere from 128-147 beats which is healthy. The sound quality is not the best, as I had to turn it all the way up. However, for a first time experience, this was not a disappointment and surpassed my expectations. I did receive this as a sample for testing purposes. I would definitely recommend this.