Easy@Home 12 Panel Instant Urine Drug Test EDOAP-6124
- ACCURATE: Most comprehensive and trusted 12 Panel Screening urine dip drug test. More than 99% accurate in detecting specific drugs according to the designated cut-off levels ; Tests for 12 popular Drugs: Marijuana (THC), Buprenorphine (BUP), Opiate (OPI 2000), Cocaine (COC), Amphetamine (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepines (BZO), Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA/Ecstasy), Methamphetamine (MET/mAMP),Methadone (MTD), Oxycodone (OXY), Phencyclidine (PCP)
- EASY AND CLEAR: Just remove the cap and dip the test into urine for only 10 seconds; Read the result in 5 minutes, not later; Clear and bold line appears quickly. It is negative if 2 lines appear and is positive if only control line appears. The negative result as quick as 1 minute. NOTE: A very faint test line still means a negative result.
- FDA 510(k) Cleared for Home Use (OTC Use), CLIA Waived for professional use; Same science used as Lab screening test; FDA recommended cutoff level: THC - 50 ng/mL; BUP-10 ng/mL; OPI-2000ng/mL; COC - 300 ng/mL; AMP - 1000 ng/mL; BAR- 300 ng/mL;BZO - 300 ng/mL; MDMA/Ecstasy-500 ng/mL; MET-1000 ng/mL; MTD-300 ng/mL; OXY-100 ng/mL; PCP-25 ng/mL;
- IDEAL FOR Home drug testing / Workplace testing /School/college/university drug testing/Criminal justice/Law enforcement drug testing/Substance abuse rehabilitation centers.
- GUARANTEE: 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed; Contact our experienced and professional customer service by calling 1-855-822-6999 or email us for any questions you may have. Refund or returns are acceptable by brand owner, who is dedicated to be the best home use tests provider.
Product No.: 6124
Partager ce produit
- drug tests
- customer service
Laura in C/S is awesome!
I love ordering through this company! They have great discounts, the best prices on drug tests and awesome customer service. They respond very quickly to email and a real person always answers the phone. I order in bulk and have shopped around other prices and they beat anything else out there.