Easy@Home 25 Ovulation Predictor Kit Test Sticks, 25 Pack
- WHY USE TEST STICKS? Either simply urinate on the test absorbent pad for 10 seconds -- no cup needed -- or dip the test tip in the collected urine sample for 10 seconds. The individual sealed midstream test sticks are easy to carry, giving you easy access to test at home or on the go. The Easy@Home 25 Ovulation Predictor Kit Test Sticks are supported by the FREE Premom Ovulation Predictor App.
- WHY THE PREMOM APP? Ovulation (LH) Test Sticks combined with the Premom App are specially designed for "Trying to Conceive” (TTC) women to get pregnant naturally. The Premom App helps track ovulation test results and predicts your most fertile days with confidence and accuracy, even if your cycle lengths vary. Premom makes the testing process even simpler by capturing and auto aligning tests, which helps you see your progression pattern without having to keep physical tests.
- INTELLIGENT: Premom predicts the fertility window accurately using an advanced algorithm that incorporates all your fertility signs for the best prediction, including: ovulation test results, pregnancy test results, PdG test results, Basal Body Temperature (BBT), and other ovulation symptoms. You can easily track and view your cycle and fertility windows prediction at any time.
- ACCURATE AND RELIABLE: Approved by the FDA and 99% accurate when tests are used properly. Levels of LH as low as 25 mIU/ml (FDA standard, For USA and Canada only) can be detected within 5 minutes.
- OTHER FEATURES AND SERVICES: Check out the Premom Integrated Easy@Home Basal Thermometer EBT-300 and other Ovulation Tests at Amazon by Searching “Easy@Home”. 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed: Contact our experienced and professional customer service by calling 1-855-822-6999 or email us with any questions you may have. Refunds or returns are acceptable by brand owner, who is dedicated to being the best provider of home health tests.
Easy@Home Ovulation Test Sticks are easy-to-use, reliable and accurate NFP (Natural Family Planning) kit to help identify the best time to try to conceive and monitor your cycle. Track your LH surge even better with midstream ovulation test sticks combined with Premom App, available at iOS App Store and Google Play.
Why Midstream Easy@Home Ovulation (LH) Tests?
- NO cup needed: You may test in urine stream with easy to grip handle without cup. The test result can be recorded easily with Premom App (free to download) photo and auto alignment feature.<br>
- Reliable: 99% accurate in determining your LH surge when tests used properly.
- Easy to handle and use.
Interpretation of Results:
For LH Test: If the test line appears as dark or darker than the control line, you are positive for LH surge and ovulation should occur in 24-48 hours. Testing and monitoring the trend regularly will show the LH progression and avoid missing LH surge. Snap the test results with Premom App and monitor the LH progression today!
When to Test:
Ovulation test starting date varies depending on your estimated cycle length. Please refer to instruction included. The IDEAL time for ovulation test is in the afternoon, though testing may safely take place from 10 am to early evening.
Also, it is recommended to start testing at least twice a day to avoid missing LH surge when it is closer to the ovulation day or the darkness of test line is closer to the control line.
Partager ce produit