Easy Healthcare Corporation Product Warranty Registration Drawing Terms and Conditions
By registering or taking part in this Warranty Draw, you agree to be bound by these Draw Terms and Conditions and the decisions of Easy Healthcare Corporation (“Promoter”) in relation to and in connection with this Warranty Draw.
- The warranty registration draw is open to all U.S. residents who have registered their product's warranty during the promotion period, except owners, directors, employees, and contractors of Promoter and their families.
- Entrants under 18 must get consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering. The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of entrants under 18 agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the entrant.
Entry to Competition
- Our warranty draws are free to enter and no further purchase is necessary.
- The entrants must complete and submit all of the warranty registration fields in full to be entered into the draw. The registration information will be used to communicate with entrants.
- Each customer is entitled to one entry only.
- One winner will be selected from every 2000 eligible registrations through a random draw conducted by the Promoter using a computer-based process in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Winners will be notified by email and announced on our website within seven (7) days of being chosen.
Prize and Claim
The winner will receive a $500 Amazon e-gift card, which will be sent to the email address provided during the registration process, upon confirmation of eligibility and receipt of a reply to our notification within fourteen (14) days.
If the winner doesn’t reply to our notification to claim the prize within fourteen (14) days after the notification email is sent, the prize will be forfeited. Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the draw method described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within fourteen (14) days or else they will also forfeit their prize).
The winner agrees to participate in any publicity activities associated with the warranty draw.
The final interpretation of the terms and conditions stated herein is at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
Right to Change
The Promoter reserves the right to alter the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be updated in the promotion material.
Use of Personal Information
- Promoter is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and will only use your personal information in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by Promoter for the purpose of the warranty draw.
The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or injury suffered or sustained as a result of, or in connection with, the warranty draw, including but not limited to, any error in computing chances, any technical malfunctions or failures, any unauthorized intervention or any event beyond the control of the Promoter.
Any reference to the word “day” or “days” herein shall mean calendar day or calendar days, respectively, including weekends and Federal Holidays, unless otherwise expressly provided. To the extent a deadline falls on a weekend or Federal Holiday, the next business day shall be the applicable deadline.
Governing LawThe warranty draw shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois.