Easy@Home Single Panel Marijuana/THC Urine Drug Test EDTH-114
You will receive:5 Pack Individual Easy@Home Single Panel Marijuana Drug Test Kits in a Value Package for lower cost.
- ★ ACCURATE: More than 99% accurate in detecting specific drugs according to the designated cut-off levels;
- ★ EASY AND CLEAR: Just remove the cap and dip the test into urine sample for only 10 seconds; Read the result in 5 minutes, not later; Clear and bold line appears quickly. It is negative if 2 lines appear and is positive if only control line appears. The negative result as quick as 1 minute. NOTE: A very faint test line still means a negative result.
- ★ CLEARED BY FDA 510(k) for Home Use (OTC Use), CLIA Waived for professional use; Same science used as Lab screening test; FDA recommended cutoff level: THC - 50 ng/mL;
- ★ VALUE PACKAGE for lower cost. Ideal for: Home drug testing/Work place testing /School/college/university drug testing/Criminal justice/Law enforcement drug testing/Substance abuse rehabilitation centers;
- ★ GUARANTEE and USER: 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed; Contact our experienced and professional customer service by calling 1-855-822-6999 or email us for any questions you may have. IDEAL FOR: Workplace/ Teens screening at home / Pain Clinics/ Rehab Center / Criminal justice & Law enforcement/ Lab screening test; Refund or returns are acceptable by brand owner,who is dedicated to be the best home use tests provider.
Product No.: 114
Compartir este producto
- customer service
- $7 dollars
I was kinda skeptic trusting a FADED NEGATIVE line but low and behold, Easy@Home says 99% accuracy and it was indeed negative. Definitely recommend.
The product was inexpensive and effective. I had quite a few questions and Laura was able to answer each email quickly and give me plenty of explanations when needed. Easily the best customer service i’ve experienced.
I tried 3 different tests. I tried the the easy at home 10 pack for $7 dollars and the T line was the most clear and the test the most simple to use, so I'm giving it 5 stars. My only constructive criticism is that I wish they would include a few test strips at the 20 ng/ml as well...
did a 25 pack and daily test 2x for 10 days and each time I did get a faint line, appearing to be negative for THC. I even took a strip and tested the sample that I gave the lab. My result came back diluted "alert". Called company and did not get a good answer. My understanding after reading directions as I should have NO line at all if the sample was not valid, would not diluted be not valid?
Thank you for your review. My apologies for the delay in response. I am confused by your results came back diluted? How would a dip card test show that? In general, avoid diluted urine to test. It can cause inaccurate results, which is a false negative, false positive, and/or invalid. An invalid result definition is a result with no C line present at 5 minutes. Make sure you removed the cap before testing. To learn more, please reach out. Warm Regards, Laura Customer Service Team Easy Healthcare Corporation 1.855.822.6999 M-F 9am-5pm CST