Easy@Home 5 Panel Instant Drug Test Kit EDOAP-254 Expires 12/24/21
5 Pack Individual Easy@Home 5 Panel Drug Test Kits for 5 Most popular Drugs:Cocaine (COC), Marijuana (THC), Amphetamine (AMP), Methamphetamine (MET),Opiate (OPI 2000)
- Expires 12/24/21
- ACCURATE: Most comprehensive and trusted 5 Panel Screening urine dip drug test. More than 99% accurate in detecting specific drugs according to the designated cut-off levels ; Tests for 5 popular Drugs: Marijuana (THC), Opiate (OPI 2000), Amphetamine (AMP), Cocaine (COC),Methamphetamine (MET/mAMP)
- EASY AND CLEAR: Just remove the cap and dip the test into urine for only 10 seconds; Read the result in 5 minutes, not later; Clear and bold line appears quickly. It is negative if 2 lines appear and is positive if only control line appears. The negative result as quick as 1 minute. NOTE: A very faint test line still means a negative result.
- FDA 510(k) Cleared for Home Use (OTC Use), CLIA Waived for professional use; Same science used as Lab screening test; FDA recommended cutoff level: THC - 50 ng/mL; OPI2000 - 2000 ng/mL; AMP-1000ng/mL; COC - 300 ng/mL; MET-1000 ng/mL;
- IDEAL FOR Home drug testing / Workplace testing /School/college/university drug testing/Criminal justice/Law enforcement drug testing/Substance abuse rehabilitation centers;
- GUARANTEE: 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed; Contact our experienced and professional customer service by calling 1-855-822-6999 or email us for any questions you may have. Refund or returns are acceptable by brand owner,who is dedicated to be the best home use tests provider.
Product No.: 254
Compartir este producto
- Excelente Quálity
- test number
- high school
- THC area
Good product that shipped right away.
The THC area has my urine a positive,....But hadn't used THC since high school. Gonna test try again and maybe it will straighten itself out. But this result could really cause someone to be falsely accused.
I love the product expecting to have more customers son !!
It was exactly what I expected and it arrived earlier than expected