Easy@Home Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor-FDA Approved #EBP-017
- Easy@Home Pulse Oximeter is used to measure and monitor your pulse, pulse strength and blood oxygen level (SpO2). Show the reading in numbers as well as the waveforms (plethysmograph) and bar graph to give visual indication of the irregular, weak heartbeat or incorrect reading.
- Luxury Dual-Color OLED 4 directions displays with Waveforms (plethysmograph) and Bar Graph to see the result from any direction easily. One button touch for setting and last display mode saved after power off.
- Easy and Convenient One Button Operation, Auto power-off after 5 Seconds. Adjustable brightness for both indoor and outdoor environment
- Super fast, accurate measurements of SpO2 and pulse rate by digital processing. Fit Child to adult all finger sizes.
- This oximeter is NOT intended for medical use and it is for sport and aviation use only. It comes with elegant carrying case and Neck/wrist cord; Batteries Last for 1000's of Readings. And battery is included.
- FDA Approved for OTC use
- Easy-to-read Large Backlit LCD display
- Holds up to 60 readings with detailed time stamps
- Intelligently calculates the average of your last three readings and displays them in the memory
- Comfort fitting cuff with over-pressure protection
- Portable, compact and wireless design makes for easy carrying
- Carry Case
- 2 AAA Batteries
We are so confident that you will love this product that we offer a 2 year Hassle Free PRODUCT REPLACEMENT Guarantee
Share this Product
Unit doesn't work....
I have tried both of my wrists plus my husband tried it - we never get anything but "E 1" errors. Going back to the standard arm cuff - those work!
Marcia I am sorry to hear that. A wrist BP monitor can be just as precise as long as you isolate the vein. Make sure to place the monitor one inch below the base of your write using the diagram on the strap. Your hand should be parallel with your heart while taking a reading. Any error message should be explained in the manual. If not applicable, please contact us directly so we can resolve. Warm Regards, Laura Easy Healthcare Corporation Customer Service 1.855.822.6999 M-F 9am-5pm CST
Easy to use... Great for
Easy to use... Great for travel... Seems very accurate ...