Sonoline B Fetal Doppler (3 Mhz, LCD display baby heart monitor)
Listen to and record your unborn child's heartbeats, kicks, and hiccups from the comfort of your home! This fetal doppler can be used from as early as 12 weeks into the pregnancy!
- A bright backlit LCD display
- 3 modes to see the fetal heartrate (FHR): real-time display, averaged FHR display, and a manual display that shows the past 8 heartbeats
- A waterproof probe
Included: Main unit, 3MHz waterproof obstetrical probe, ultrasound gel, 2 AA batteries, and user manual
- The doppler works the best after 14-16 weeks of pregnancy
- The doppler needs to be in contact with the skin through the gel
- The normal heart rate of an unborn child is 120-160 beats per minute
- This device is not meant for any diagnosis and you should consult your doctor with any concerns
- FDA Cleared and CE Approved
Audio Output Power Requirements: 3.6V DC - 4.2V DC
Power Source: 2 AA 1.5V alkaline batteries
Weight: 180g (6.4oz) including 2 AA batteries
Share this Product
I absolutely LOVE my Doppler.
I absolutely LOVE my Doppler. It works perfectly and gives me the daily assurance I need :)
Great product. Works great and
Great product. Works great and we love to use it.
The doppler does not work
The doppler does not work well at all, I am actually going to be contacting the company to see if I can send it back, as I feel it was a waste of money.
This product is works perfectly,
This product is works perfectly, it assures me that my baby is doing great throughout my pregnancy.